Learning Objectives of the Experiment
In this experiment, you will be able to do the following:
- Iterative and recursive traversals on Binary Tree, their algorithms, time and space complexity analysis.
- Difference between search and traversal in a binary tree.
- Understand the two broad categories of traversals, Breadth First and Depth First Traversal.
- Given an inorder and preorder/postorder traversal , re-construct a binary tree.
- Applications of different traversals in computer programming and compilers.