Binary Search Tree
Learning Objectives of the Experiment
In this experiment on Binary search tree, we will learn the following:
- Structure, representation and Implementation of BST.
- Getting acquainted with Terminologies related to trees, Binary trees and BST.
- Binary Search Tree property and differences between a binary tree and a binary search tree.
- Operations on BST, their algorithms and time and space complexity analysis.
- Uses and relationship with other data structures such as Dictionaries and priority Queues.
- Applications of a BST in searching, sorting etc.